Dance the ibang level-icious newest jingle of Mogu Mogu!
This promo will run from November 5 – December 5, 2017
A. How to Join
- Interested participants must be a fan of Mogu Mogu Manila and should be able to follow and understand the whole mechanics.
- Participants of this promo must be residing in the Philippines.
- Participants should take a video of him/her or with friends while dancing the ibang level-icious newest jingle of Mogu Mogu!
- Dance steps can be copied from the sample video provided or participant’s own choreography.
B. Sending an Entry
- The video must be 30 seconds to 1 minute in length.
- The video must be in mp4 or .avi file.
- The video must not exceed 50mb in file size.
- Participants should send the entry at email@example.com
- Participant should attach the entry in the e-mail or be uploaded at any file sharing site then send the download link.
- The ‘Subject’ of the e-mail should contain the complete name of the participant and the title of the promo (e.i. Juan Dela Cruz – Mogu Mogu Dance the Jingle 2017)
- The ‘Body’ of the e-mail should contain the TITLE of the VIDEO, complete address of the participant and the contact number of the participant (e.i. Title of the Video: “Mogu Shake – Juggle”, Address: Lot 1 Block 5, West Town House, Brgy. Dimagiba, Manila City, Contact Number: 0916-222-1111)
- Participant should only send his/her entry once, multiple sending of entry may result to disqualification.
- Submission of entry will be on November 5 – December 5, 2017 only.
View sample video here:
Download the Audio of Mogu Mogu here: http://bit.ly/MoguMoguJingle2017
1st place – P5,000.00
2nd place – P3,000.00
3rd place – P1,500.00
D. Selection of Winner
Criteria for judging:
– Video Quality = 40%
– Creative Execution of the dance = 60%
Total of = 100%
Winners will be announced on December 17, 2017
E. Terms and Conditions:
- The entry of the participants should be their own property. Submitting entries grabbed from the internet shall automatically disqualify the participant.
- An entry must not been used in any other contest, Mogu Mogu Manila reserves the right to request for a new entry should it find that the entry submitted have already been used in other contest.
- An entry must not have vulgar, sexual or any offensive content.
- An entry should not promote any other brand.
- By joining the promo, the participants grants Mogu Mogu Manila to use their entry for future promotional purposes.
- Mogu Mogu Manila reserves the right to terminate the activity, should there be any kind of negative communication and/or publicity that may arise from inappropriate statements, comments and posts.